Friday, March 14, 2008

Milestones: The Big Birthday


Our beautiful bundle of alien joy. Notice, he's throwing gang signs:) So sweet!



On the way out the door after my water broke. I was huge!



Today
Today is such a blessed day. My baby has survived mine and Mark's parenting skills for a whole year now! I've already cried this morning because it's gone by so fast. Just yesterday he was a sweet little blob. Now, he's gaining independence with everyday. The nine months of pregnancy go by so much faster than the first year. Really, where has it gone? My little boy is so sweet. I thank the Lord everyday for Asher and Mark!!!

2 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

I made it back before his birthday was over! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHER!! :)

Sarah Sharp said...

Happy belated birthday Asher! He was so tiny when he was born!!


“As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.”--Ruth Bell Graham