Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New job

Some of you are probably wondering how the new job is going since I posted last about leaving the old one. So far home healthcare is great! It's so flexible. I get to go work out between patients, go shopping without my child, and even do some laundry. I mean, I don't do this stuff all the time, but I can occasionally. So far, 2 out of 4 weeks I've been working there I've taken a day off too. I feel less anxious, and I can spend more time with the two men in my life! Basically, Asher has his Mommy a lot more! This week is a little different because I'm covering 4 counties since the other speech pathologist is off on vacation. I'm stressed to the max about how I'm going to get it all done, but next week will be back to normal. I do hope my caseload goes up a little since it's unusually low so I'm told. Maybe I'd be more disciplined and not have so much down time. Plus, it would increase my income since I get paid per visit. After all, the point of the job change was work less, make more money! Isn't that the American dream?

0 comments:


“As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.”--Ruth Bell Graham