Thursday, February 12, 2009

Busting at the Seams!

Saturday while in Eupora we had Asher's 2 year old pictures made (I know it's a month early) by Kim Kelley. She is an incredible photographer that Mark and his sister went to high school with. I have been admiring her work for a while now. She does my sister-in-law's kids. Anyway, I was thrilled to finally get her booked. She was on maternity leave last year for Asher's first birthday.
Kim said that the proofs would be ready in 7-10 days. I'm really anxious to see them, and she put a little sneak peak on her blog today. I promise my child is precious!...she's great at what she does too! Check out this sole picture that has me in suspense of what else is to come. The picture under "For Me" is my angel:)

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Woa, Becky, his pencil grip is perfect!!! I have 5-year-olds in my kindergarten class that can't grip a pencil/crayon like your almost 2-year-old is doing! WOOHOO! :)

godfrey said...

I love it! Please send us a link when you get the other proofs. Get your checkbook ready!

The Hookers said...

Those ARE beautiful pictures! And she has a great subject! The coloring pic is adorable. Way to go, mamma!


“As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.”--Ruth Bell Graham