Friday, February 13, 2009

Almost Famous

Have you ever wondered what people really think about you? You know do you REALLY know what you look like? You never actually get to see your own face in 3-D. Well, yesterday Asher was wanting a snack out of the cabinet when he came across a box of raisins. He pointed to the package, and said "Ma-Ma". I want to laugh now just thinking about it. He thinks the Sun-Maid Raisin Lady is his mother! The entire time he was eating his snack he walked around pointing at the big haired, big bonnet woman calling her Mama! I asked him one time "where's momma", and he pointed to her picture again! Cracks me up! My baby thinks I'm famous!

2 comments:

London Southern Belle said...

hahaha! this is such a cute story! :) The sunmaid lady is quite youthful from what I remember! At least he wasn't pointing at an Aunt Jamima syrup bottle ;)
amanda

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

this is hilarious! BTW i LOVE his pictures!! The "for me" is my favorite! They are all great though! They grow too fast! :(


“As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.”--Ruth Bell Graham