Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Reunion revisited

Here are a few more pictures I stole from Katy's blog of our reunion. It was so much fun!
Shaking our Bon bons! The leis were given out to the winners of different awards like newest parents (way to go, Betsy!), honeymooners, most fashionable, etc, etc. Well, my sweet friend Crystal gave me hers because she said I deserved it for the category she won. Thanks, friend!
Still fabulous after all this time!!!
One of my favorite couples of all time--Cliff and Katy




2 comments:

Katy Agnew said...

Woo hoo! That was SUCH a fun night! BTW, we are still planning on coming up there during spring break. Cliff wants to hike and I want to see my fave Bek!

Katy Agnew said...

BTW, I miss you...


“As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.”--Ruth Bell Graham