Monday, October 13, 2008

Goofy Haircut #2

A couple of weeks ago I took Asher to get another haircut. I figured this one would redeem the mishap of last time. I was sure to explain very clearly what it was I wanted to my stylist. In the end, it was worse than ever! It was way short in the front! Not to mention, it was crooked. I was so mad because that was the week before my reunion. I felt bad for her because she knew right off that I was disapointed. In her defense, he's really squirmy during his haircuts. I love the way she does my hair, but I think we're going to shop around for someone more comfortable with toddlers. Luckily, not even a bad haircut can hold my kid down. He's just too darn cute!!!

0 comments:


“As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.”--Ruth Bell Graham