Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Major Life Change



Today was a bittersweet day. It was my last day working at Lifecare Center of Collegedale. I've been there for the last 2 years. In that time, I've grown to love a lot of the patients and employees. Even though it's far from perfect, it holds a special place in my heart. That job brought us to our home here in Tennessee, welcomed the birth of our first child, and sympathized with the loss of my dad. Now, I'll be starting Monday 2/25 at my new job as a home health speech therapist. It's all in efforts to spend more time with Asher. I'm nervous about the change, but I'm excited about what is in store!

4 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

Hey Becky! I'm glad you have joined us bloggers! it's a much better way of keeping up with everyone! i can't believe asher will be a year old next month! he's so cute!

erinenorman said...

On to bigger and better things!! YAY! You can always go back and visit with your peeps. Dont' worry, you will cherish the new found time you have with Asher, he'll never be 11 months old again.

heatherclardy said...

Hey Becky! Your little Asher is a doll. I am so glad that you have entered the blogging world. I hope that you love your new job!

Sarah Sharp said...

I hope you enjoy working in home health. I've been doing home hospice for about 2.5 years and really love being able to meet different people in different places. It really opens your eyes to how people live! I'm sure you'll miss your coworkers, but it will be great for you to have more quality time with Asher. Congrats!


“As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.”--Ruth Bell Graham