Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cheap Fun


This is Asher with his $8 consignment Dora cash register. He picked it out all by himself. He thinks the scanner is a phone. In this picture he got his phone hand and screwdriver hand mixed up. He's not intentionally holding the screwdriver like a weapon. He's just talking to one of his buddies on it. I promise ANYTHING can be a phone to that kid!...even a taco bell cinnamon twist. LOL!
(BTW, I don't let him play with screwdrivers usually. He just saw me using it to put the batteries in. He had to "fix" his cash register.)

3 comments:

erinenorman said...

ok, Asher all of a sudden has that "Little Boy" look. He no longer looks like a little baby. He's all grown up! :(

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

this is too funny! brayden even plays with his macarroni like a phone! he's getting so big!!

Tara said...

Hey Becky! I am so glad you found my blog! Asher is PRECIOUS! Don't you just love baby boys? I have seen your blog before, but now I am going to add it to my Bloglines, so that I will know when you update! Your family is precious, glad you are doing well!

Tara


“As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.”--Ruth Bell Graham