Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ah HA! Found it!

My sweet husband (...and handsome might I add) had the cord. I'm still not sure why. Anyway, here is a wrap up of our fall.




Asher finding out what Halloween is really all about...Candy!



Erin's last Halloween with one kiddo. Here she's enjoying some treats with Jake.

Jakey standing in Pop's store front window.

My precious boy enjoying the fall leaves.

This is my husband's craftsmanship. He made these for our Sunday School Class with no plans, nothing! He's so good:) Congrats Andrew and Wendy!


Asher being Asher

Asher at the indoor playground.
I had to work Thanksgiving Day, and Mark couldn't go to MS with us the weekend so I made a little mini Thanksgiving Dinner for us the Tuesday before. It wasn't the same though. Thanksgiving Dinner should not be cooked in an hour!
Turkey tenderloin, Cornbread Dressing with gravy and cranberry sauce, green beans, and sweet potato casserole.


Asher enjoying Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma's. We don't like for him to wear the cap when he eats. However, we picked our battles here. He loves that hat!

2 comments:

godfrey said...

I love the pictures. Asher cannot possibly get any cutier! I hope he gets over his ear infection quickly.

Katy Agnew said...

On the picture with the phone you know he is calling his auntie Katy!! I love it when he calls and wakes me up in the mornings!! I really do... It makes me think that y'all are thinking of me!!!!! :)


“As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.”--Ruth Bell Graham