Monday, July 28, 2008

We're Back!

It's Monday, and we just walked into the door about 30 minutes ago. We left Tuesday (22nd) and stopped half way. We arrived at our resort in Palm Coast on Wednesday (23rd). Then, we left there Sunday (27th) morning and spent the day in St. Augustine. Now, we're back in good ole Chatt-Town. We're grateful for our vacation but relieved to be back. I must be getting old because I'm looking foward to my own bed:)
The trip was interesting to say the least. It FLEW by. There were 4 couples each with a child a piece. Well, out of those 12 people and 2 condos only 3 did not get a stomach virus!!! We were the first family to get it so we had the burden of feeling like we ruined everyone's vacation by bringing the sickness. I promise we didn't do it on purpose!!! Not to mention, one of the girls lost her wedding set off the balcony and never recovered it! Someone will be a VERY happy person one day if they find it. Needless to say, she was sick for the rest of the time just for that. However, I'm going to try to focus on the short positive, well time we had. Asher loved the kiddie-pool, and St. Augustine was a lot of fun. The resort was beautiful, and the niceset place I've ever stayed really. It was the Ginn Hammock if you're ever looking for a great spot. There are pictures to follow, I promise! My gears are already turning planning our next family vacation!

1 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

That sucks to get sick on vacation! Getting a stomach bug is no fun but it definitely isn't fun when you're away from home. Glad the rest of your vacation went better. You look beautiful in the pictures!


“As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.”--Ruth Bell Graham