Monday, June 2, 2008

Poo on the Alphabet!

Ok, so far i totally stink at this alphabet thing. I simply don't download pictures from my camera that often. In the mean time while I'm waiting on the perfect event for the upcoming letter, I miss posting really important stuff. Asher started walking week before last, and I didn't even post it! He has all sorts of new words, and still nothing. I really thought the alphabet thing would be easy. Boy, was I wrong! Random post are more my speed even though I love being creative. Only so much time in a day though.

5 comments:

godfrey said...

Oh how exciting, or so it seems! It is really cute the first couple of weeks then they're never where you leave em. It is nice not to have to carry them everywhere though!

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

Yay for Asher!

erinenorman said...

You're so funny! Yay for Asher! Your life is over as you know it. It will now be spent chasing Asher around who is chasing Jack. Show us some pics of him walking.

Katy Agnew said...

That is so great about Asher walking! Since he's walking now, isn't it time for number 2? :) tee hee... xoxo miss you!

Sarah Sharp said...

That's great!! Can you show a video of him?


“As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.”--Ruth Bell Graham