Sunday, April 13, 2008

These are a few of My Favorite Things...

Some happy things in our household according to Asher:
Pancakes
These happen to be chocolate chip
Fischer-Price Laugh and Learn House (Strongly recommended)

& Pacifier (Also strongly recommended:)





"Cleaning" the Pantry Out



Jack
aka "Dyah"

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
He can seriously eat two minus crust

Push-Toy
It's how he cruises the house. I do mean house!

And
Mommy and Daddy's favorite?...Asher, of course!








2 comments:

erinenorman said...

I LOVE his smile!!! I also love that enjoys some wine with his pbjs, I mean, who doesn't? ;)

godfrey said...

He just keeps getting prettier! I mean more handsome! He is so adorable! I cannot wait to get the boys together again. They are really going to have some fun!


“As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.”--Ruth Bell Graham