Thursday, February 14, 2008

What? Blogger?

Ok, so I'm a little insecure, and I have to keep up with my peers. Therefore, I entered the world of blogging to show our family spirit and to boast our ridiculously cute baby boy Asher. Really though folks, I feel like a moron. I thought I was with all this networking stuff, but I was only kidding myself. I guess I'll figure it out just like all those websites I've gotten caught in thus far. So, go ahead consider it a victory. Becky has added one more internet addiction (keep it clean, peeps) to her repertoire! Thanks to all those that call themselves my "friends" . I hope you're happy with yourselves:)

2 comments:

Conner said...

wahoo! I'm the first to comment on the Lott family blog. I am so excited. Get ready to become obsessed with checking blogs, because it will happen before you know it!

erinenorman said...

Yay! I like this so much better than myspace and facebook!


“As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.”--Ruth Bell Graham